How well do Debbie's legal actions do in court? Maybe Debbie needs a reminder of how badly she got pwned the last time she tried filing a frivolous lawsuit?
- REAL Lawyers at AboveTheLaw.com mock Debbie's legal stoopidity
- Debbie Frisch was legally declared a "vexatious litigant" in 2010, which pretty much blocks her from using the civil courts to harass people holding her responsible for her criminal behavior.
- There's a SCREENING ORDER which means that Debbie's paperwork will be reviewed (and promptly squashed) by a federal judge whenever she files it.
- Deborah Frisch is BANNED from visiting teh federal court in person
- Deb Frisch has had her electronic filing access YANKED by teh Federal Courts
- Debbie's legal EPIC FAIL in trying to sue Eugene Oregon in 2009-2010...
- MOAR Debbie Frisch frivolous lawsuits items