Oh, yeah: that Domestic Violence report which described Debbie's drunken behavior at the John Henry Bar, followed by her attempt to drive intoxicated...
Hope Sixteen Tons (265 E 13th & Cafe at 2864 Willamette) has some good liability
Deborah Frisch, who
emails using the addresses email@example.com and
firstname.lastname@example.org (and email@example.com and
firstname.lastname@example.org and in the past as email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org) has criminal convictions for assault,
harassment and threatening. Here are links to information about:
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE REPORT SURFACES, DETAILS DEB FRISCH BIRTHDAY MADNESS!!FRISCH WAS "EXTREMELY INTOXICATED...DROVE INTOXICATED"DURING NOV. 2 INCIDENT
- FRISCH WAS BAR-HOPPING, STUMBLING DRUNK,ON NIGHT OF ASSAULT
- Deborah Frisch [email@example.com] 2006 criminal conviction for stalking and harassment
- Deb Frisch [firstname.lastname@example.org] 2009 criminal conviction for assaulting a female who spurned Frisch's desperate and violent sexual advances
- Other visits Deb Frisch [email@example.com] has received from police for her threatening, stalking and harassment--including RESTRAINING ORDERS and small-claims lawsuits (Frisch is also being eyed by Lane County authorities for fraud).
the Lane County Victims Services Department (541-682-4523). They're both VERY
well acquainted with Deb Frisch's criminal record. Reference Frisch's Oregon Criminal
ID number (1675174)