Well, well, well...MORE toothless threats from Debbie yesterday--
this time, to the Springfield Police, for investigating Debbie Frisch's
harassment of a Springfield citizen.
All this started on April 10th, when Deborah Frisch tried to violate
her probation by attending a dance at a bar. She was denied entry
for obvious reasons. This led Debbie to begin a harassment onslaught
(part 1, part 2, part 3) against the bouncer who bravely stood up to
Debbie's bullying. (Debbie was even posting harassing comments/
blogs online the morning she was hiding from her Federal Court
deposition on April 15th.)
Rather funny that Debbie would mention a lawsuit against Springfield
...since EVERYONE knows that teh Springfield lawsuit was DISMISSED
on SUMMARY JUDGMENT in February.
Funny, too, that Debbie threatens to send one of her phony meaningless
TORT CLAIMS NOTICES!!1 (For info on why Deborah Frisch's
"tort claims notices" are laughably toothless, see here.)
A blog devoted to reminding Deb Frisch that, even if she takes down her libelous and harassing posts, the evidence has been screencapped...and forwarded to appropriate authorities...[email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com]
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Deb Frisch impotent TUFF TAWK to Springfield Police (5/1/10)
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2020 (12)
- ► 2018 (85)
- ► 2016 (340)
- ► 2015 (182)
- Deb Frisch Sentencing Statement to Criminal Court ...
- Humiliated Deb Frisch Whines to Eugene Budget Comm...
- FBI QUESTIONS DEBORAH FRISCH FOR THREATENING JUDGE...
- Deb Frisch SLAPPED With SANCTION$!! (5/17/10)
- Fed Judge BANS Deb Frisch from courthouse!! (5/17/10)
- Deb Frisch LIES in Federal Court filing (5/11/10)
- Federal Court Moves to BAN Deb Frisch from Courthouse
- Deb Frisch harassing calls to Federal Court Staff ...
- Deb Frisch's Legal Incompetence and Illiteracy (5/...
- Jobless Deborah Frisch envies successful professor...
- Deb Frisch impotent TUFF TAWK to Springfield Polic...
- Eugene Police Auditor tells Deb Frisch to STFU (4/...
- ▼ May (12)
Post a Comment