UPDATE 7/20/2016: Yes, Debbie, we see you too... Maybe if you stopped obsessing over
everyone who's LOLing at your stupidity, you'd stop ending up in so much criminal trouble!
In case you wondered what kind of bullshit Debbie Frisch was slinging in her
recently-mocked Toothless Tort Claims Notice, well here ya go...
Note: Law enforcement authorities LOLed at Debbie's toothless and frivolous
tort claims notice. Miss Debbie remained behind bars for an additional 3+
weeks until she was kicked to the curb (and kicked out of Oregon LOL) on
11 December 2015.
To: Lane County Administrator [REDACTED]
CC: Lane County District Attorney [REDACTED]
From: Deb[bie] Frisch
re: tort claims notice/public records request
"This is a tort claim notice announcing my intent to file a civil
lawsuit in United States District Court alleging discrimination on
the basis of sex. I am not alleging that I personally was mistreated
by specific deputies. In fact, I have nothing but respect and
gratitude toward the deputies I've interacted with in the 160 days
I've spent in jail. Rather, my allegation is that the policy of the
Lane County Sheriff's Office to allocate a [portion] of beds to
female inmates that is higher than the [portion] of inmates booked
who are female is discriminatory and disadvantageous to women.
"It is well known that many inmates do not serve their entire
sentences because they are released early due to overcrowding .
I believe that men are more likely to be released due to
overcrowding...Obviously, since men are more likely to be
LOL, Debbie is surprised that Lane County knows her lolsuit is pure shit. Maybe Debbie needs a reminder of how badly she got pwned the last time she tried filing a frivolous lawsuit?
- REAL Lawyers at AboveTheLaw.com mock Debbie's legal stoopidity
- Debbie Frisch was legally declared a "vexatious litigant" in 2010, which pretty much blocks her from using the civil courts to harass people holding her responsible for her criminal behavior.
- There's a SCREENING ORDER which means that Debbie's paperwork will be reviewed (and promptly squashed) by a federal judge whenever she files it.
- Deborah Frisch is BANNED from visiting teh federal court in person
- Deb Frisch has had her electronic filing access YANKED by teh Federal Courts