She's predicting that somehow her TOOTHLESS TORT CLAIMS NOTICES and FRIVOLOUS LOLSUITS will somehow pay off, so that she can buy an Audi SUV. (Looks like dummy Deb Frisch, who claims to be an expert in "Decision Theory," missed that lecture on "counting chickens before they hatch.")
Hey Debbie, remember how, 10 years ago, you said the same thing about your LOLSUIT threats against Fox News? Didja ever buy that Hummer? (Nope in fact, the lawyers at Fox News LOL'd and your threat, telling you to "Serve Us"...which you didn't.) Have ANY of your legal threats ever made you a single penny? (Nope, in fact, real lawyers LAUGH at your legal stoopidity...)
How well do Debbie's legal actions do in court? Maybe Debbie needs a reminder of how badly she got pwned the last time she tried filing a frivolous lawsuit?
- REAL Lawyers at AboveTheLaw.com mock Debbie's legal stoopidity
- Debbie Frisch was legally declared a "vexatious litigant" in 2010, which pretty much blocks her from using the civil courts to harass people holding her responsible for her criminal behavior.
- There's a SCREENING ORDER which means that Debbie's paperwork will be reviewed (and promptly squashed) by a federal judge whenever she files it.
- Deborah Frisch is BANNED from visiting teh federal court in person
- Deb Frisch has had her electronic filing access YANKED by teh Federal Courts
Post a Comment